Air Intake System Cleaner (AR-15)
Safely and rapidly removes accumulated deposits from the butterfly/throttle valve, throttle body and idle air control valves of the air induction system.
• Contains lubricants and anti-corrosion ingredients
• Safe on oxygen sensors and catalytic converters
• Easy to use
1. Run engine to normal operating temperature
2. Shut off engine and disconnect air intake boot
3. Place a shop cloth under butterfly/throttle valve to collect cleaner run-off.
4. Using about half the contents of AR-15, spray liberally into throat using short sprays while engine is running
5. Shut off engine and replace air intake boot and drive immediately
Part No. AR-15 15 oz. (444 mL) can